Upcoming Events + Appearances
- April 24: Screening: "The Millionaires’ Unit," followed by Q&A: The New-York Historical Society, 170 Central Park West at Richard Gilder Way (77th Street), New York, NY 10024. Limited seating: firstname.lastname@example.org
- June 20: An Evening with Marc Wortman to benefit the Louis T. Graves Memorial Public Library, Kennebunkport, ME. Ticketed event at the Kennebunk River Club. Public is welcome. More information soon.
- February 18: Making History Relevant: A conversation with award-winning documentary maker Darroch Greer: Bedford Winery Tasting Room. Los Alamos, CA
- Nov. 8: "Lighting the Torch: Casablanca, Secret Agents and the Liberation of North Africa." International Museum of World War II. Natick, MA .
- March 11: Tucson Festival of Books. University of Arizona Library Special Collections.
- December 3: Words of War: 1941. Poughkeepsie Public Library, Words of War--1941,
- December 7: Pearl Harbor Remembrance. The Dr. Harold C. Deutsche World War II History Roundtable and the Minnesota Historical Society.
- October 18: Coe College, Cedar Rapids, IA, Perrine Gallery, Stewart Memorial Library
- September 24: Pacific Aviation Museum of Pearl Harbor, 319 Lexington Avenue, Honolulu, HI 96818
- June 18: Franklin D. Roosevelt Presidential Library and Museum, Roosevelt Reading Festival, 4079 Albany Post Road, Hyde Park, NY 12538.
- July 27: EAA AirVenture, Theater in the Woods, Oshkosh, WI, Fly-In Theater talk
Some Recent Media Appearances (for earlier events go to Resources)
6/18/16 C-SPAN BookTV (watch here)
7/1/16 WW2 Podcast (listen here)
7/20/16 The Halli Caser-Jayne Show (listen here)
7/29/16 WNPR "Where We Live" (listen here)
12/7/16 Pearl Harbor Day. Minnesota History Center (watch here)
7/10/17 GPB "On Second Thought" with Tony Harris (listen here)
Marc is available to speak to your group or organization. Please use the form on the Contact page or write to him at marc[dot]wortman [at] sbcglobal[dot]net.